Easy Ground Beef Recipes & Meal Ideas
Looking for recipes using ground beef (or boneless top sirloin or another cut of beef)? Whether it's a crockpot beef stew recipe or leftover roast beef recipes, this is the place to find the most current listing of simple beef recipes. While I don't always need (or want to try) a new recipe, often a few simple ideas will help me get dinner on the table.
• make a pot of this Italian Wedding Soup Recipe (or Italian Meatball Soup)
• Shepherd's Pie made with ground beef
• make individual plates of Super Nachos: brown ground beef and season it taco-style (either with a prepared packet or a seasoning mix of chili powder, garlic and onion powder, cumin and black pepper). Layer corn chips with some shredded cheese and melt under the broiler. Top with the seasoned beef and then allow each person to customize according to preferences. Offer lots of veggies: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced green onions, olives, sliced avocadoes. Add condiments as preferred: salsa, sour cream, guacamole (if not using the sliced avocadoes)
• use ground beef to make sloppy joes with ground beef – serve open-face on toast
• Taco Salad Bowl with beef: brown ground beef with diced onion and bell pepper. Season with taco seasoning packet or a mixture of chili powder, cayenne pepper, granulated onion and garlic and black pepper. Top salad greens with beef, sour cream, salsa and guacamole
• sauté beef tips in small amount of olive oil for several minutes. Sprinkle with onion powder and black pepper and continue to cook until done to desired level
• serve ground beef hamburgers or cheeseburgers with your favorite toppings (mayo, mustard, ketchup, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles) with this oven roasted potato recipe for French fries
More Easy Beef Recipes:
Can’t go wrong with classic meatloaf. And this recipe is done start-to-finish in less than half the time of a regular oven-baked loaf.
Sign up to receive tasty weekday meal ideas straight to your inbox with the RSS or email buttons in the upper right corner.