Easy Fish Recipe Ideas & Easy Seafood Recipe Suggestions
Looking for some easy fish recipes and some easy seafood recipe ideas? Perhaps some oven baked fish recipes? You've come to the right place. This list expands each week with meal ideas and suggestions.
• make a pot of seafood bouillabaisse: saute onions with seasonings (fennel, chile, garlic), add a large can of crushed or chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Add fish and seafood (catfish, cod, scallops) cut into 1-inch pieces. Simmer until done, adding hot water to create a soup-like consistency if the tomatoes are too thick. Serve with cornbread
• Lemon-garlic Seared Scallops: sear scallops in a small amount of butter (using a heavy pan over medium-high heat). Add some garlic, cooking them for 2-4 minutes, depending upon size. When almost done (they'll look opaque), sprinkle with salt and pepper and squeeze some lemon juice over them, cooking on cooking for 1-2 final minutes. Serve with tossed green salad or pasta or rice
• season some bread crumbs with cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Coat fish fillets with breading and bake until fish flakes in middle. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top before serving (or use this tangy charmoula recipe and replace the tempeh with fish)
• Top Taco Salad Bowl and salad greens with steamed shrimp. Add sour cream, salsa and guacamole, if desired
• steamed shrimp: place fresh or frozen shrimp in steamer basket, sprinkle with lemon or lime juice and steam over boiling water until pink and done (about 2-3 minutes)
• broiled salmon steaks or fillets, sprinkled with black pepper and served with lemon slices with this Oven Roasted Potato Recipe for French fries
More Easy Fish Recipe Ideas:
Sign up to receive tasty weekday meal ideas straight to your inbox with the RSS or email buttons in the upper right corner.